CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 13, 2008

1st Restaurant

Dear Elizabeth,

Your first restaurant experience was a Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream. Now some people don't consider this a true restaurant but they are wrong and evil. It includes the all the major food groups: chocolate, ice cream, gummy bears, waffle implements, candy bars, and dark chocolate. Since you were too small to eat your serving, I ate it for you because it was melting and we don't waste good food in our family. I think I had something called a colossal chocolate fiasco (all I know is that it was super chocolaty) and mom had something that tasted like an almond joy (another alternative food group) in shake form. We almost did not take you because you were crying so much in the car, but as soon as we stopped and I showed you where we were you calmed down.

No comments: