CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Nursery in Progress

In all the craziness of leaving Dhaka (Little Shop of Horrors finishing up, winding up school), I was trying to get the nursery into some kind of order ... without Carrie knowing. Well, after showing her for her birthday (the nursery is never really for the baby) and thought I'd post the photos. I think I went a little crazy with the colors and had the painters from Jatra (a local craft store) paint the medallion/sun/thing on the wall and then I had a few friends help me paint cool animals. This is obviously a work in progress ... hope to finish up the lighting and details when we return to Dhaka.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where's my wedding video? Just kidding....but since you have all this time on your hands....The baby is so so so cute. You two are such fabulous parents already. Congratulations!
Tracy