CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Getting Bigger

Maddy ... today there was another reminder of how much you are growing when I tried to fit a size three-month dress on you (in my defense it was still hanging in the closet) to wear to the international fair. I could only get your head and one arm or both arms to fit ... or any other combination including two appendages. I pushed this little experiment five minutes pass your tolerance level before finally deciding that there would be no last time for this particular dress. You also peed on me for the first time.

1 comment:

Michelle Wing said...

Hi! I used to talk to Carrie all of the time on BabyCenter.com and love reading about Elizabeth. We miss talking with Carrie online and hope your family is doing well!