CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dad Time

Today you and I (dad) had an hour together and you just weren't feeling it. Crying and complaining about everything (even applesauce) until I opened the window. Everything was smiles and babbles then .. so ... you ate standing up on the couch watching the birds and Dhaka life go bye. You watched eagerly as they flew over and around the building and a few even landed directly across from us on the next building. You'd look at me as if to say "wow! you see that?" eat some applesauce then gaze some more ... until you lunged forward and banged your head into the bars on the window and screamed ... let's just say it took a few more birds to calm you down.

and fine let's say it was it was 50% lunging and 50% dad helping you stand up ... and while we are being honest here I also was carrying you once when i leaned into the van to get something and accidentally bumped your head a bit. I'll let you know I apologized immediately.

No comments: